Sunday 2 August 2015

Bollywood Gossip: Varun Dhawan talks about girlfriend


Bollywood's young gun Varun Dhawan has been very protective about his private life and wants his work to be the talking point.
He has delivered five hits back to back and romanced many ladies on-screen. But when it comes to romance in his real-life, Varun wants to keep his personal life away from the limelight.

Varun Dhawan with Natasha Dalal
He feels that people talk about actors' personal lives when they have nothing to talk about their work.
But there's no escape from Bollywood paparazzi.

In an interview to Stardust magazine, Varun was asked about his dating life. To that he said, "I'm a human. I'm a boy. I am straight. Obviously, I will be with a girl and I will fall in love with a girl. So when I get married to her or plan to marry her, I will tell everyone about it."

When further asked if that girl is a part of his now presently, to that Varun chirped, "I'm sure she is in the same city."
There has been rumour that Varun has been dating Natasha Dalal for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment